Blueworx Releases Voice Response 7.2
Delivering Powerful Interactive Voice and Customer Experience Solutions
Tulsa, Oklahoma – February 23, 2017
Blueworx, a provider of Interactive Voice and Customer Experience solutions designed to deliver efficient, scalable, and reliable voice technologies, announces the release of Blueworx Voice Response 7.2 for Linux. The new release provides enhancements for both on-premise and Blueworx Cloud solutions with the same proven rock-solid stability and unparalleled scalability of Blueworx Voice Response for Linux 7.1. Blueworx Voice Response (BVR) is designed to run on IBM AIX© and Linux.
Blueworx Voice Response is a customer experience platform which provides the highest levels of performance, security, reliability and scalability. Our team continually strives to present enhancements to the Blueworx IVR platform which supply customers with the flexibility of positioning voice solutions across multiple deployment models. Blueworx offers voice and customer experience solutions on-premise, in the cloud or as a hybrid.
Blueworx Voice Response 7.2 for Linux includes:
- Expanded support for SIP standards.
- SIP proxy support including proxy authentication. Allows BVR to make calls to the PSTN through SIP Proxies that require authentication.
- Arbitrary SIP header support (inbound and outbound). Blueworx IVR can now support arbitrary SIP headers that include additional information with an inbound or outbound call.
- Enhancements for outbound calling.
- Includes support for Call Control XML (CCXML) to initiate inbound and outbound calls.
- Takes advantage of Answering Machine Detection.
- Supports outbound calling campaigns. Introduces an algorithm for detecting when an outbound call has been answered by an answering machine service.
Blueworx is an Interactive Voice platform designed to deliver the highest level of performance, security, reliability and scalability. The enterprise-grade platform is optimized to run on Linux or IBM AIX© and is compatible with Intel and IBM Power© servers. Blueworx is used by some of the largest enterprises and telcos in the world for customer self-service, proactive notifications, intelligent call routing, voicemail, SMS applications and more.
The Blueworx team consists of ex-IBM and contact center industry veterans with more than 100 years of combined expertise in software development, interactive application design, delivery and infrastructure support.