Error DTJ3017 is logged in DTstatus.out log during Blueworx Voice Response startup:
DTJ3017 Voice response node Node1 at host LocalHost failed to start. Can't find reco plugin class (probably not installed): com.ibm.telephony.directtalk.mrcp.MRCPReco
The VRBE configuration, stored in $DTJ_DIR/default.cff includes references to a TTS or RecoService on a system where the MRCP plugin is not installed.
- Newly installed Blueworx Voice Response 6.1 systems
- MRCP plug-in has not been installed
- VRBE configuration database has reference to TTSService or RecoService
Resolving the problem
Take the following steps to resolve this issue:
- Ensure Blueworx Voice Response is running.
- Stop the VRBE environment with commands:
- Import the MRCP plug-in:
- Start VRBE environment with commands: